Wednesday, April 18, 2012

W...W...W... Wednesday 6


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To take part in this feature, you answer three questions in a blog post:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
Sadly, what I should be reading right now are my kiddos' research papers, but instead, I've chosen to keep working my way through the Virginia Reader's Choice list!  

What am I currently reading?



Right now, I am reading Trapped by Michael Northrup.  It's a light and an easy read, so very enjoyable!

What did I recently finish reading?



Recently, I finished reading Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn.  It wasn't necessarily my favorite book of all time, but it was cute.  Review upcoming!

What do I think I'll read next?



Next up on the Virginia Reader's Choice list is Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi.  I've heard a lot of buzz about this book, so I am interested to see what I think!

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t heard of any of your books before, but the cover of the first two are great! :)
    Hope you like them all!

    Here is my WWW list:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr18.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete