Wednesday, April 11, 2012

W...W...W... Wednesday 5





W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To take part in this feature, you answer three questions in a blog post:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
This week, I am plowing through books, as I am on SPRING BREAK!  Yay!  So, this list is one that will be out of date quickly.  But, still worth sharing!

What am I currently reading?


Right now, I am reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.  I LOVED Levithan's contribution to Will Grayson, Will Grayson, and can't wait to get further in this book!

What did I recently finish reading?

As I said above, this week is Spring Break, so I've been doing a lot of reading (that's my idea of vacation!).  I finished two books in the past two days - Swim the Fly by Don Calame, and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.  Both books were tremendous, and I can't wait to share them with my students.  I also recently listened to The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han on the way up from Virginia to my parents' house in Ohio.  That one ended on such a cliffhanger, I can't wait to listen to the next installment on the way home!

What do I think I'll read next?


Again, this situation is unique because I'll be reading a book and listening to one.  I am going to start reading Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi as I continue making my way through the Virginia Reader's Choice list.  On my drive home on Friday, I will be listening to It's Not Summer Without You - if I can wait that long to see how the story continues!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    You can find my WWW here: http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr11.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many talk about about Dash & Lilly but I tried a sample and just couldn't get into it. Sometimes I think I'm a bit broken...I never seem to love the same books everyone else does. lol

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of your books but they sound good!

    ReplyDelete