Wednesday, April 25, 2012

W...W...W... Wednesdays 7




W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To take part in this feature, you answer three questions in a blog post:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
Thankfully, grades are due tomorrow, which means research papers and all the stress they bring (for me AND kiddos!) will be gone!  I've been working my way much more slowly through books than I normally do, but I still read a few things this week!

What am I currently reading?



I just started Jenny Han's final novel in the Summer trilogy, We'll Always Have Summer.  This series has made me smile more than a few times, and I can't wait to see how it ends!

What did I recently finish reading?



I just finished Ni-Ni Simone's Shortie Like Mine.  While it is not necessarily what I normally would pick up, I really enjoyed the positive message and strong female protagonist.

What do I think I'll read next?

Honestly, I have no idea!  I've been so busy, I think I will just pick up whatever strikes me when the time comes!

Any suggestions for what I should read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment