Wednesday, May 9, 2012

W... W... W... Wednesdays 8




W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To take part in this feature, you answer three questions in a blog post:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
It's been a busy past few weeks, so I haven't gotten to update my blog like I usually like to.  However, my reading hasn't slowed down, so plenty of reviews will be coming!

What am I currently reading?


I am just getting ready to start reading Chime by Franny Billingsley.  It won the National Book Award, which put it on my TBR radar.  So far, reviews of the novel have either been complete "LOVE IT" or "HATE IT" splits, so I am excited to see where I fall!

What did I recently finish reading?

I just TORE through the Across the Universe trilogy's first two books by Beth Revis.  It's rare I read more traditional science fiction, but these two novels were completely engrossing and enjoyable, especially A Million Suns (and I almost NEVER like the second novel better than the first!)  I can't believe I will have to wait for the third installment to be published in 2013!





What do I think I'll read next?




I've been wanting to read If I Stay by Gayle Forman for a long time.  After stalking my school library's online catalogue for what seems like forever, it finally came in.  Needless to say, I immediately snapped it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment