Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bloggiesta weekend!


How have I not heard about this weekend until now?  Bloggiesta is hosted by Suey from It's All About Books.  This weekend, March 30, 31 and April 1, is all about taking some time to spiff up our blogs and make them more... exciting?  Organized?  Whatever we choose!  Though I've been trying my best, there are always things that fall between the cracks in my busy schedule.  I am hopeful to spend this weekend fixing up my blog by:

  • Tagging all of my posts
  • Linking from my meme posts to my reviews
  • Providing links at the bottom of my review to related book sites
  • Learning ONE new blogging trip from a Bloggiesta host(ess).

I can't wait to get started and spiff my blog!

Anyone else have blogging work to do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got some good stuff done for bloggiesta! Thanks so much for your encouragement during bloggiesta.

    ReplyDelete