Wednesday, March 14, 2012

W... W... W... Wednesday 2



W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To take part in this feature, you answer three questions in a blog post:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
Apparently, my first attempt at this post yesterday didn't work, so I will just have to update as I finished a book this afternoon!



What am I currently reading?



Right now, I am starting Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.  I've been in a dystopian rut (all of them are starting to run together!), so I think a cute romantic novel will be just what I need to break it up.  This one came highly recommended by my students and librarian alike, so I am eager!

What did I recently finish reading?



I finished Starters by Lissa Price earlier in the week (Monday?), so review upcoming!  This afternoon, while enjoying some unseasonably warm and sunny weather, I finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.  Though it's almost 500 pages, I TORE through it in two days.  So good!


What do I think I'll read next?


I am looking forward to beginning Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.  A good fantasy novel will continue my brief vacation from dystopian books!




Please leave a link to your list below - finding new titles for teens is one of my favorite tasks! Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 of your books on my to-read list. However, Seraphina is a new to me book. I will have to check it out. I enjoy a good fantasy.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete