Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday 11

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is our Top Ten Spring To-Read Books.  Honestly, my to-read list is so woefully long, I had a difficult time choosing just ten books to put on a list!  Believe me, these are in no particular order, just ten books I am either anticipating, or have had sitting on my shelf/in my Kindle, waiting to be noticed.

The Top Ten Books on my Spring To-Read List


1.  Fever by Lauren DeStefano:

I had mixed feelings about Wither, but I am finding many folks who thought it was too slow enjoyed Fever much more.  I suppose we will see...

2.  Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan:

I am devouring as many of Green's novels as I can get my hands on.  This one was lent to me by a student last week, so it will probably be first off of this list and onto my "read" pile!

3.  The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter:

This series sounds like a grown-up girly Percy Jackson, and thus right up my alley.  Recently purchased by my fabulous school librarian, so hopefully I can get my hands on it soon!

4.  Across the Universe by Beth Revis:

I've had this one on my shelf for a while, patiently collecting dust.  Just need to find the time to read it!

5.  The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness:

Another series I've had sitting on the bookshelf for a while.

6.  Unearthly/Hallowed by Cynthia Hand:

I have heard nothing but rave reviews of these books, and since Unearthly was on sale for 99 cents as an ebook, I am excited to dig in!

7.  The Book Thief by Markus Zusak:

This is one of those books I feel like everyone has read except me!  Not for lack of spending money on it though... the bookshelves in my office are rather cramped at the moment!

8.  Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins:

I absolutely devoured Anna and the French Kiss, so I am eager to try her next novel!

9.  The Luxe by Anna Godbersen:

Historical fiction and a swoon-worthy cover caught my eye!

10.  City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare:

Honestly, this might have to get pushed to summer.  I LOVD the first three books of the series, but it's been a long time since I've read them.  I feel like I need to re-read before I go on with the series, and that's a lot of time to invest!

Any titles you see missing?  Which of these on the list should I try first?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome choices! Across the Universe is amazing and I'm excited to read The Knife of Never Letting Go one day soon too.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed The Goddess Test and Goddess Interrupted. I really enjoyed City of Fallen Angels since we got to see Clary and Jace come together more. ;o)
    My City of Fallen Angels Review
    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    Happy Spring Reading!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Luxe novels were excellent - I spent a week reading them last spring (very good sit outside spring reading :-) ). Have the next one ready though!

    Lils

    ReplyDelete