Wednesday, March 28, 2012

W... W... W... Wednesday 4




W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To take part in this feature, you answer three questions in a blog post:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
This week, I was cut off from borrowing new books from the library until I help my librarian preview the Virginia Reader's Choice list.  So, for the next few weeks, that will probably be the focus of my reading - I can't wait either!  The list this year looks absolutely fabulous, with a few surprises on there.  However, I decided to read a few quickies off my TBR list before, which is where this week's reading originated.

What am I currently reading?


I just started reading Fever by Lauren DeStefano last night.  I had mixed feelings about the first novel in the trilogy, Wither, but am invested enough in Rhine's story to continue. 

What did I just finish reading?

In a late-night frenzy, I finished The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour.  Her debut Hold Still was incredible, but I think this one was even better!  Review forthcoming!

What will I read next?


First book off my Virginia Reader's Choice list is Bonechiller, by Graham McNamee.  Until the list was published, I had never heard of this novel, but it sounds spooky and exciting.  I can't wait to dive in!



Did anyone else finish great books this week?  Do any other states publish reading lists for teens? 



No comments:

Post a Comment