Wednesday, March 7, 2012

W...W...W... Wednesday 1

W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To participate, all you have to do is answer three questions in a post:

 What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



I'm excited to catalog what I'm working on, so here goes...


What am I currently reading?


At present, I am working my way through my NetGalley copy of Starters by Lissa Price.  Exciting and disturbing so far, which are the hallmarks of a good dystopian novel.




What did I recently finish reading?




I just finished reading Prized by Caragh O'Brien.  It's the second book in the Birthmarked trilogy, which I absolutely adore.  Review upcoming, so stay tuned!




What do I think I'll read next?



Gah, debate here.  My review queue from NetGalley is pretty darn long, so probably something from there.  I am thinking:
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
    ... or...
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman


I'll leave that up to my readers...


Comment below if you have a vote for what you think I should read next!  I'd love any input folks have on these titles.

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen Prized before. I have to add that one. I have Lies Beneath & waiting to read it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad you found something there. I love posting this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Cute blog! :)

    I vote for Lies Beneath! I really want to read that myself, I'd be interested to see what you think of it!

    You can see my WWW post if you'd like at: http://pidginpeasbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesdays-2.html

    ReplyDelete